Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 4, 2012

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Lately, I have encountered an instance where an overseas photographer falsely claimed to be my business partner. I only discovered it after I was contacted by his client because of problems with their virtual tour project. Similar incidents have occasionally been reported to me over the past 3 years from China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. If you are reading this and encounter the following listed below, please contact me directly.

1. Claim to have worked for me producing VRs. (I’ve only had 3 photographers working for me and they are very close friends who are still in Singapore)

2. Claim to be a partner/franchise/branch/sister company. (Companies I own are Plus 720 Pte Ltd and Plus Life Pte Ltd and they are both located in Singapore)

I am flattered yet disappointed when such things happen. It is an affirmation to me that I would be emulated, yet it is a terrible business loss to me and my would-be client who has received less than professional work.

If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến