Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 12, 2011

Subhaini Family Stall: Sup Kambing Sup Kambing! I found you at last!


Sup Kambing with Bones $4

I have blogged hundreds of hawker stalls in the last five years and you'd think that I would have covered a lot of ground by now.  In the first few years, I has churning out one blog post daily.  Now I am averaging around 3 posts a week.  But you know what? There are still lots of stalls out there waiting to be discovered and my to do list seems to be getting longer every day!

You would think that there would be a limit to the number of good hawker stalls in a small place like ours, but every once in while, you will still come across an un-decorated little stall which is known only to their own fans. Now, I am talking about stalls that have managed to escape the radar of the newspapers, TV shows, magazines,etc over the past 50 years or so.  Our stall today happens to be one of them!

Read more »


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến