Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 11, 2011

HAPPY (AS A PUPPY) HALLOWEEN!

It was indeed a Happy Halloween for me. Busy no doubt but still, I managed to squeeze in my customary gangbang. Five friends plus two additional guys had me to their heart's content.

But I suppose I was just a little too bold (could be the vodka taking effect) as I suggested something different this time around. An anal gangbang. It was my first one really. So no pussy fucking, just blows, handjobs and backdoor entry. What a big mistake because by the end of it all, I was left with a very sore ass!

Still, it was a fun way to close my first Halloweeen as a webcam model. It also means no ass fucking on cam tomorrow guys. But I'm sure you already know that there's still a lot more I can do. ;-)
Missus Singapore or Miss Us Singapore (at your own peril) - A married woman on the loose

Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến